“Living lonely in secrets,
I raise my hand and I question the normal.”
"Tell me, do I offend you?
'Cause I don't want to fit into your world,
Into your heart.
I hope I scare you and I…
I’ve tried that, I’ve tried that before.
I can’t go on as something I am not.”
have had this album on repeat since i’ve gotten it… and i’ve gotta say, chiodos did everything absolutely right in terms of making a comeback album. nothing flashy, sticking to what they do best and conglomerating all their past experiences and simply… progressing and pushing their sound even further! the music to me definitely invokes the the beauty of the recklessness and macabre thats been laid dormant in my own mind since… well, since growing up i guess? haha. definitely an exceptional album, and a definite welcome return for the band.
22 hours ago // 18 notes
if you ever get the chance please kiss me just fucking do it just go straight for the smooch and take it
2 days ago // 377,749 notes
Anonymous asked: 80-100
- 80:What is my favorite word?- idk i like a lot of words brah
- 81:My top 5 blogs on tumblr- all me
- 82:If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?- ugH
- 83:Do I have any relatives in jail?- no
- 84:I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?- i wanna fly or some shit
- 85:What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?- idk??
- 86:What is my current desktop picture?- me WITH SECRET S OH GOD
- 87:Had sex?- no
- 88:Bought condoms?- no
- 89:Gotten pregnant?- no
- 90:Failed a class?- ye oops
- 91:Kissed a boy?- ye
- 92:Kissed a girl?- ye
- 93:Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?- no but that sounds fun volunteers welcome
- 94:Had job?- ya
- 95:Left the house without my wallet?- ye
- 96:Bullied someone on the internet?- no i’m nice
- 97:Had sex in public?- no
- 98:Played on a sports team?- no??
- 99:Smoked weed?- no
- 100:Did drugs?- na only calpol
4 days ago // 0 notes